Thursday, October 15, 2009

[[ THE TRUTH ]]

Its time to let everyone know what happened ..
last friday ...
aaron told me that his feeling to me changed ..
decreased ....
he ask to be friends ...
he says he's having puppy love ...
i'm not a puppy ..
i feel that i'm a stupid one ..
i trust him that he can love me at least until next year ...
hahaha ...
seems not ..
we end up after loving each other for 1 month and 10 days ...
i though i will have the chance to try first kiss ...
i though i will have the second dating with him ...
i though i will have a hug before ending our date ..
i though i will get and give a goodbye kiss before ending the date ..
hahahaha ..
all was only though ...
no .. the truth tell me no ...

my heart broke ..
hurt deeply ...
bleeding ...
i cant forget it ...
i cant forget him ...
what should i do ?
what can i do ?

what answer should i have for myself ?? ...
i dont know ...


[[ THE END ]]