Monday, October 12, 2009


[[[ TODAY AND YESTERDAY ...]]



my new shoe which cost RM49.90
(pai se .. suppost to put under there .. but cant move ..)

today .. i went to my lao gong- an lei's house ... hehe ... when i arrived , she was talking on the phone with someone .. haha ... the person who talk on the phone with my lao gong ask me to stay away from them because he felt stress when i was beside wor .. wa .. haiz .. he want leave me alone wor ... not that easy .. haha ...

after they finish talking on the phone .. we went up stairs .. haha .. chat with "him" gain ... .. hehe ... me and an lei talk about our own feelings through love and some of our secret heehe ... out of a suddent , i felt hungry and an lei felt mouth "itcy " .. so we went down stairs to find something to eat ... we plan to cook spagety but there is out of sauce .. haiz .. so we cook fish slice lor .. haha .. while waiting for the fish slice .. we drank an lei's mom cook de soup .. wao .. its yummy .. thanks to an lei .. hehe ...

fish slices in the oven

done liao de fish slices

an lei mom's soup ..

after eating .. we keep the clothes outside .. hehe .. then wash dishes .. and fold clothes .. hehe ... hmm .... around 5 o'clock .. an lei's elder sis came back from study .. i called her .. but i think she never heard .. lolz ... after done everything we have to do .. we went up to msn , face book and blogging too .. then awhile .. we went down and talk again .. i look at the clock .. it shows almost 6 o clock .. i look outside .. it seems going to rain ... so i sms my mom and inform her to fetch me later ... but she came very fast .. aiyo .. then i went home ...

yesterday .. me and my family (accept my eldest brother) went to pyramid ... we have our break fast at oldtown .. i cant finish what i odered as i really felt tired and no mood to eat .. haiz ... after that .. we shop around to find a hat for my younger brother as he need a hat for his performance in school .. at the same time .. i bought new clothe and new shoe .. huhu .. i like it .. and next time i'm going to buy a bag .. haha ...

my new clothe which cost only RM25.90

[[THE END]]