Saturday, October 24, 2009



[[SORRY]]

haiz ...yesterday in tuition ... think bout him again ... my friend reminded me .. exam is coming .. should let him go and forget him already ... i understand what you mean .. i already never think bout him many days ... i dunno why i will sudden think bout him .. sorry ... i promised you all ... i wont cry because of him .. i almost cry last night ... i sudden found the letter he gave last time .. i don't wantto read it again ... and anymore ... now on the time .. concentrate study and exam is most important things i should think bout .. not him ... i know ... i got the message ... I'm trying my best ... Elaine ... ganbateh ....






~[Bleeding]~


~ small hurt seems at the surface ~
~ but..~
~ hurts deeply in the heart ~






~ why do you leave me alone ? ~
~ you promised will love me forever ~
~ you promised to marry me over before you leave ~
~ you promised not to leave me alone over here ~
~ you promised to bring me out of this house ~
~ you has promised me so many things ~
~ you own me so much ~
~you dumped me ~
~ you leave me alone ~





~ I'm trying to let you go ~
~ no ...~
~ I'm trying to forget everything ~
~ I'm trying my best ~
~ I'm trying what i can ~
~ i cant used to the life without you ~
~ I'm finding someone to replace you ~
~ but ...~
~ who can replace you in my heart ? ...~






~ i Love you so much ~
~ but you leave me with a useless reason ~
~ a reason which i cannot accept ~
~ and believe ~






~[[ ilove you ]]~
~[[ i miss you ]]~








[[THE END]]