Thursday, October 29, 2009

~ Thursday , 29th of october 2009 ~


[[ TODAY ]]

just came back from walking around tempua ...
before that ...
an lei , kar yuin , momo , and bong came my house to have sejarah revision ..
momo was our teacher .. ^^
he teached us well ...
i finally understand what was the story about ..
haha ..
after revision for two chapter 2 in around 3 hours ...
we cook maggie and fried egg for snack ...
haha ...
momo fried egg ...
i cook mee ,...
and kar yuin ster ...
hehe ... it was so fun .. haha
although my kitchen is abit dirty mess after that ..
but i was happy ..
this is the first time they come my house ...
hahah...
sorry for never serve you guy with ' makan ringgan' ^o^...
XD

.....................................................................

today was also the l;ast day i can relax myself ...
start on tomorrow ...
i will having my exam ...
until next week ...
i might on my blog if i have time ...
when i went they to have revision ..
i saw jd ( my 'brother' ) and my friend at the school library ..
he seems so moody ...
but i dont know what's going on ...
hmm ...
he will sit for his SPM soon ...
gambateh o .. bro ... ^.^
i also have to gambateh ... hehe ...
^.~

[[ THE END ]]