Friday, October 30, 2009

[[ TIRING ]]

today was the first day of exam ...
the subject of exam is psv ...
i'm disappointed on my drawing ..
its so ugly ...
its should be a beatiful one ...
haix ....
failed drawing nicely ...
psv paper 1 ...
i dunno how to answer most of the questions ..
haha ...
i never study ...
XD

after school ...
i went to kar yuin's house ...
to have revision of science and chinese ...
we really done revision ...
but we start talking after reading chinese ...
haha ...
only 3 girls including me ....
kar yuin , me and oi kha ...
haha ....
we ate snacks too ...
hehe ...
after oi kha went home ...
me and kar yuin talk about Love ...
hehe ...
about our ' pandangan ' ...
our experince ...
i told her about AAron too ...
haix ...
aaron ar aaron ...
do you know i thought bout you during exam again ??
haix ...
can you get away from my mine ??...
walao ...
'san fu '
T.T
but for my future ...
i have to gambateh ...
haix ...
Elaine THong !! gambateh !!!!

everyone also gambateh in exam o ... ^.^

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BONG ~

[[ END BLOG ]]