Saturday, October 10, 2009




haha .. what am i doing there ?? emo ?? no lar purposely take de ...


hi ... now .. everyone will realized that my blog tittle and link changed .. yes .. because of some reason ... i have to change everything ... after i wrote the last post yesterday ... something hurting me happened.. i dun dare to tell the truth ... i will tell all of you soon ... so ... everything change back to normal ... me , Elaine thong ... change too .. i change back to a normal ... haha ... weird ?? no .. its not weird ... I'm normal ... my live changed back to a lonely and boring live ... not a happy and lovely anymore ...these days , i dunno why .. i can wake up around 9 in the morning .. i usually wake up at least 11 in the morning .. o .. now i knew what happen ... god is giving me tips .. god told me that something will happen .. but i did not know ... what a stupid one ... haha ...
yesterday , i went to starhill , kl to have Japanese food buffet ... its quite delicious .. but the prawns are not that fresh ... yeah ... i drank wine ... haha .. 3 cups .. it don't contain much alcohol .. my mom says its alcohol were less than shandy .. oh god .. 3 big cups ... cant make me mabuk .. besides , i drink a small cup of red wine too ... hahaha .. its bitter but nice .. suitable for me ... hehe .. but my parents don't allow me to drink much .. haha ....

before going out .. really something hurting me happened .. haha .. i was hurt ... so deeply .. i can't stop crying ... i dunno who can i tell to ... hahaha .. only one close friend .. hahaha .. u wanna to know who's that ?? i won't tell you ... hehehe ... he stop me from crying .. after i dress .. i have to go out ... with the happy face .. its not me actually ... i felt very bored ... so i ate non-stop .. haha .. so that i can forgot about it ... hahaha ... eat much .. drink much ... what happen to me ?? dunno ... hehe ...

today my brother wake me up early ... but i don't wanna to .. i pick my phone up ... no msg received ... stop thinking about msg .. stop .. Elaine thong ... i felt very bored ... my phone was too quiet .. i sent msgs to my friends .. most of them never reply my msg .. only my ji mui's ex... sorry an lei .. i borrow bk awhile ... my kai gor replied me too .. but he was busy eating .. so ... he cant pei me .. hahaha .. a bored day .. now i'm smsing with an lei lor .. haha ....tonight i will also be very bored .. my parents will be having a wedding to go ... my elder brother will bring us out .. (maybe) ... i dunno ... i don't want to go out ... i just want to stay at home ... alone .. or whatever ... i just don't wanna to go out ... i felt so tired ... really tired ... my tears "pipe" can't turn on ... its blocked .. hahaha ... what happen ?? dunno ... hehe ... so bored ... haiz ...