Friday, March 6, 2009

i'm borned in a freeless family....

exam had fnish .... i had been having rivision from morning till night ..... now only worried bout the result only ... since after exam , i already get 1 A and 2 Bs .. haha .... already increase damn many mark ...

these days , suddently thinking about the percentage that i go out with my friends ... since i had know some friends and decided to go somwhere together ... my friends 's parents always let them go out with friends but my parents always say "no" to this ... why ?? they say : " later u cought by the bad guys how ?? huh?? later missing how ?? " what kind of reason is this ?? Now already a modern time .... i don't think that the bad guys will catch me lor .. and we go out by a group not alone .... my friends will protect me de mar ....

at this modern time , maybe i can accept this reason because have alot of kes bout girls have been cought by bad guys .. but they're too over already .. evn go the nearest place act field near by my house , also cannot ... even come back from school cannot turn back to school again ... swt right ?? ok , nevermine .. maybe they just scared to lost thir only daughther ,....now even worse, i only decided to buy a story book that costs RM 18 oso need to as for their permission ... damn !! actually me and my friends decided to having ice skate and shoppng at Sunway pyramid on next saturday ... my mom straight away say "NO!!" infrontmy freinds .... how shame am i .... without any reason , they don't give me any free time between me and friends .... also because of this ... me and my cousin become unfalimier .... some of my friends alos think that i'm so lame because i only can stay at home atlise my mom bring me out ....

Sometimes , i have to lie to them because i need som free time ..... but no use .... they won't to what i told them ... so if my school have any trip ... i'm 100% sure that i can't go .... i'm wasing my saliva if i ask fro it ... they always taking this as thier reasons :" ai yoh , this places we'll bring you all there to travel next time one lar ... later you all go ... we have to worried bout you all , later fall sick how??" ..... that's just axcuses ....

today i went shopping with my mom at the nearest nearest shopping mall from our house ... i found that ... most the shoppiers are students ... primary and secondary ... they're having fun times with their own friends .. how bout me ?? shoppign with my mom and younger brother only .. walking here and there .. so the shame ... and also i saw my classmate ... they can WALK to shopping mall together by group and shopping together ... me ?? i know my parents will not let we do this till ifinish my SPM .... three years more .... such a long time for me .... i'll get crazy .....

why am i so freelesss ?? my life will be meaning less if i don't have those happy times with my friends and also best friends .... How can i be so UNLUCKY ?? borned in a freeless family ?? why ?? my god .. i needthe answer....