Saturday, March 28, 2009

what should i do ??


from the postes that i shared with all of you , evryone knew that i'm always lonely and leaved by my friends .... and this time , i get a serios problem .. between me and best friends ....

a few days ago , the guy which sat beside me told me that he decided to broken up with my two best friends ... its a serious problem between three of them and not including me .. i'm still his best friend .... he wanna to break up because my best friends always treat him like a servent and doggy , he felt that they did not treat him as thier best friend ,and also my best friend always called him as "pondan" infront of everyone ... he can't hold this anymore ... so he decided to broken up with them ....

firstly they though this was only a joke ... they fight before that ...so ... my two best friends though that he's just angry at them and he'll be fine after few days .... after they knew that he's serious .... they wrote a letter to him as a reply .... the letter also involve me but they don't wanna me to read it .. do you know why ?? after you read the letter below ... you'll understnd automatictly ....


" some fight always happended between us incluing elaine .... when we fight .... you are always helping and give agrrement to her but not me .. i don't understand why and i felt beh song liao ... i treat you better more than elaine ... i treat you as my best friend too .... and i never treat you as my servent .... you all always said that i never think bout your feelings , how bout me ?? do you all think bout my feellings ?? you all always cheat me and tan .. i'm very beh song liao ler...(this is written by my first best friend )

i'm always calling you "pondan " is because of i have to stay away from those nonsence between us .... and you laways told elaine bout my secrets .... i treat you as my friend so i told you that ... but why are you telling elaine ?? "


they usually don't let me read but i read it during they went to toilet ... i'm so heart after reading this ... i think ... am i always choosed the wrong person as my best friends ?? why no one of my best friends is really treat my as thier best friend ?? is that my problem or thier problem ?? what have i done wrong ?? why did the god don't let me really have a best friend (girl )?? am i really alone in the world ?? so many question had appeared in my mine ... i've no mood to recess and also no mood to study ... luckly i have training in the afternoon and i can make my self busy and i won't think bout it ...

it's just temporarily ... i'm still think bout it this morning when i was awake ... why should i do ?? stay like nothing happended or broken up with them ?? my readers... leave comment after reading this and try to help me .. thanks to all of you ...