Sunday, March 8, 2009

hurey!!

hurrey !! i'm free for once .... nex week was a shool holidays .... me and my best friends decided to have shopping together at sunway pyramid on the coming saturday .... i actually guess that i can't go with them ... but this time ... dunno why ... my dad let me follow .... i'm free !! for once!!! it's sucha good news for me ... but anyway ... i have to thanks to my dad because of let me go out with friends .... and todaywas my aunty's (mother side ) birthday .... we have our dinner at starhill hotel (sushi buffer JOGOYA) wau ..... so nice.... there're so many seafood that i like to eat ... ice cream .... prawns ... crab .... fish ... many many more ... today was a happy day ..... i 'll remember this day for atlist two months .... (not forever ) hahah ... okok .. see u at next post ...