Wednesday, March 3, 2010



WHO CAN I LOVE AT THIS TIME ??
















Back to update my blog again ... First of all .. Yellow house marching Team do their best of the best on the sports day .. Everyone done perfectly and we WON !! Yay .. Result Of Sports Day Shown as Below :-

1. Blue House 

  2. Yellow House 

 3. Green House

4.  Red House


Besides marching , i joined Tarik Tali too , we Won .. and I got a medal ... Yay !! 
I Dont know what to say .. just felt happy ... The problem happened between KK and Jd also solved ....  Everything goes on the right way .. I started stress because of my First exam is coming .. Not only that , I'm also always rush in time to tuitions and homeworks .. I sleep almost 1o'clock in the morning everyday .. My Dad Warn me : YOU BETTER SLEEP BEFORE 11 ! BUT YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME , EVERY MIDNIGHT ONLY SLEEP , NO POIN TO STUDY IF YOU DONT HAVE ENERGY !! YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME .. WATCH OUT OF YOUR RESULT !! YOU WILL GET THE BAD ONE !! what the .. it's impossible to sleep at 11 .. so .. just try my best to have revision when i have time ...  ok .. That's all i wanna say .. Bye ... 

TO view picture , go to you guys can go to Megat or Liang's Facebook profile .