Wednesday, February 24, 2010

[[ Unlucky ]]


Two days Ago ... my money and Two Angpao are stolen by A Thiefe which always steal things in our school ... haix ... He Stoled Rm 120 + ... Incident happened like this ... I laeved my wallet in the bag at the red stage as usual then i went for training ... When we are given a break .. i found that my wallet is opened and my IC is out side the wallet ... I relesed something ... I check inside and I didin't saw any money in it ... included the RM50 that i never use ... Nvm .. I choose to forgive the thieve ... But today .. Worse thing happened and done by a same person ( I Think ...) --- My phone is stolen !!! 


I'm having training again ...After that ... My friend found that her phone was missing ... my check on my bag ... Her found was in my bag , but ... MY phone is missing ... what de ... Luckily my parents did not scold me ... And thanks to the thieve .. i can get my new phone earlier .. but He stoled my money along .. Haix .. now ... I'm avery very very poor girl ... I dont evenhave a cent with me .. But what to do ? 






I choosed to forgive you ,
But you will get balasan from the god ...