Wednesday, February 17, 2010



Finally came back from hometown in Lawan kuda, Perak for 3 days 2 nights . Get lot of angpaos from cousins and relatives ... Hehe .. But bad news for me--- I'm Sick !! Damn it ... CNY only get sick ... haix .. so cham ...


Talk with my cousin brother who is 2 years elder than me again... He plan to study at Singapore after having his SPM but he was worrying bout his "Dream Girl" .. He was a kinda Emo type of guy , his of power is from Love ... =.=" ? ... I keep "Kaunseling" him to change his source and the way he think bout everything.. " How to change ? The way i think is like that de .. it's Fix .. the source also ... Many of my Friends try to talk to me like you also .. But failed .. haha " he said to me ... speachless .. Memang dont know what to say dy ...


These few weeks keep sms-ing with kk and Jd .. Talking bout each others ... err .. but i for got what we talk bout jor .. haha ... Hmm ..Something happen while we are chatting too .. kk thought he like me and tried to 'kao ' me .. sia ... I'm not use to the way he talk to me .. you know what ... " Romantic talk " that he said ... is like way of sweet talker ...swt ... after one day .. he relized that it's just his "though" of liking me ... ok .. fine .. Luckily i'm not excited of starting a new relation .. Jd also felt angry because KK joke with his relation ...KK arh .. Remember that We are Damn serious in Relation de .. So , think before you joke next time .. . KK also felt beh song of something else but i dont know what ... He dont want to tell me ... It's ok ... fine ...


Damn miss my grand mother's cook now ... Ate her cook for two days when we stay At her place .. Damn delicious ner ... little cousins always run here and there .. Walao .. Somemore lot of them want me to dress up for them ... haha ... I'm a BBQ .. But so bad i cannnot eat .. T.T ...haix .... Ok .. I have nothing to talk about dy .. Time to Join my cousins .. Bye .. :) 







Gor , Take Care Of yourself ...




God Bless you ..