Wednesday, March 24, 2010

 Thursday , 18 March 2010


This is the day after sook yan's birthday ... Me , Mok , Kar Yuin , An Lei , SOok Yan , Amanda , Rebecca , Karen , sue-anne , Yip Leap Wun and ah Ben went sunway pyramid ... We bought a bear bear for sook yan as her birthday present . After meeting everyone , we have our meal at Full house .The surrounding there was so beutiful , relaxing and cute .We also took some photograph while having meal .After that , we walk around and separate into groups . Some of them go for games , some went for dating and The group i joined go for KTV ...Afeter singing for 3 hours from 2 to 5 .. we went home by Kar yuin's brother car ... 


Sunday , 21 March 2010


After having service at church , my parents said that my house will be having my birthday celebration earlier . So , i got a permission from them to invite my friends along . I invited lot of ppl , but only 4 of them came . Although only a few friends , but i'm still felt happy that i could celebrate with my friends . We had BBQ outside the living room , and my mom cooked lots of delicious food .. :) 
Around 9.30 , It's time for the cake !! we took some photo and children sang for me . haha .. But the situation seems like is my little cousin's birthday as she's sitting onfront of my birthday cake .. hahaha .. it's ok .. she's still a kid .. haha .. after my friends and relative went home . My uncle told me about me when i was a kid .. haha ...


Wednesday , 24 March 2010

Finally , i'm a 15 years old girl .when i reached school today , my friends wished  me and my gor woon kai .. i was shocked , i do not know  that actually lots of my friends remembered my birthday .. haha .. Especially my Best Best friend which i never see her for a long time .Me , amanda , Leap Wun and Ah Ben present  gor a wallet as his birthday . He opened the pack i the class , and pass the wallet to his friends to have a look on it and also the card i made for him . What was funny is , " Elaine , I dont want to friend You dy ! " Yan Jun Said loudly to me when he 's look at the card .. haha .. " Why / You Hap chou arh ?" i answered . haha .. And tonight , i will be having dinner with my family outside . :) 
Tomorrow , I will also celebrate with my friends after school .. 


ok . that's all i gonna share with you guys today ... i will update with you guys soon . bye b ^.^ d