Sunday, December 12, 2010

after the 178 relation run , we finally run to the end ...
well , is not only because of a very very normal reason ,
it's also because we need a better situation -- without stress to chat =)

it's okay that we broken up ,
i will listen to you & also my friends ,
live happily and i will change myself into a better one ...

Friends ,
Please tell me when i did something wrong ,
Please do give me comments on what i did on my way to success ..


Thank you that you gave me a very very meaningful lesson ...
from now on , i will lie on myself ...
And be a discipline person ,
but ... not 24 hours !! xD

Jack , Thanks alot  =) I will remember what we been through ....
Thank you ....

Once again and this is the last time i say ... I Love You ... Thankx ....







我会记得你的...