Saturday, December 4, 2010

~[{171 Days }]~






well .. such a very  very very long  long long time never touch my blog dy ?
just because of LAZY .. hahha .. xD


two weeks ago , which is 17 Nov 2010 ! i went out with my brother ... to  TIME SQUARE ~~
hehe ... this is a very very special day for me =) Guess what ? Month Anniversary ~~ =PP Not only this , i also had a sweet nice time with "" ~~ you know who am i talking bout rite ??

Next , one week ago .... something happened in my family .... what ? my Father & my elder bro fight again ... and this time was serious ... dad fired bro ... i also scared to talk to my brother this few days ... btu luckily today called him still can talk =PP

and right now , i'm preparing bookmarks which needed for cookie baking =P i will be busy busy two weeks later cuz CHRISTMAS is COMING !!!! updated with you guys when i'm free =)




i felt lonely as you're busy .....