Friday, July 31, 2009

just wake up from a nap from 3 o'clock in the afternoon ..... today , i tbought a new electronic set as the old one doesn't work .. my friend , guan yew helped me and xun ying much on this sets of project .. i finally knew how to mematrik and the electronic set work ... these days , i was talking with my friends at the bus stop after school just like normal .. but but suddent my parents pass over and fetch me home , they scold me again and again that not to talk at the bus stop after school as they scared that i'll be kidnapp by someone else .. i dun understand why they will think like this , i'm just talking with my friends which only i can meet them after school .. somemore i'm talking with guys and afew girls .. i will walk home with my "bro " after talking .. he will save me if anything happend .. doesn't him ? i'm already form 2 and 14 years old this year .. why can't i have a SMALL SMALL FREEDOM ??

today around 1.30pm , my younger brother called beck home and he says that his bag was missing after he brought one of his classmate to find teacher.. i was shock when i heard this .. i have never lost my bag before in 7 year .. i understand him , he was cheated by his classmate . HE cried when my father question him , and my father caned him .. I pity my lovely brother , he's the one which cheate by others , he suppose to get caring but not scolding from us .. he was heart hardly .. Finally , my parents brought him back to school and they found his bag near by the hall ... i advise my father that care more bout our feellings .. he doesn't accept my advise . He says we have to get cane because WE ONLY KNOW HOW TO CRY WHEN SOMETHING HAPPEND BUT NOT FACING THE PROBLEM .. the "we" he sayingwas me and my younger brother, i cried yesterday because the most beautiful sketching i evr been had distroyed by my cousin after i went back home from tuition .. it was just like a high standard drawing become a three years old standard in a few hours .. I'm facing the problem but my father spoiled my plan .. he cut down three years old standard drawing and "photostate" it on my sketching book .. my tears keep flling down from my eyes and fall on my sketching book . the page that i redraw was full of tears ..

besides that , i almost die yesterday during tuition .. my good friend , quah jian and my best friend , rebecca fight again .. i don't understand even one format of the area of circle , and finally i got it by someway .. quah jian keep saying "i pro (means professional) mar" even we hit him by his weakness .. i felt happy for him as he was fine with my best friend ,rebecca .. they can talk and fight in a happy situotion although she was not really likes the way he advise her ... three of us will be changing our mathematic and history class from thursday to friday starting next week .. i was excited to see the surround in both of the class .. are they same as jalan kenari , better than or worst than ?